Friday, June 29, 2007

Informative site

This site was a very nice surprise, excellent information. Kathy Quan RN, BSN PHN has over 30 years experience in nursing. In addition to being a nurse, she is a webmaster, freelance writer, desktop publisher and a researcher. Visit the site, her article references Dr. Peter Buerhaus, RN, the Valere Potter Professor of Nursing and Senior Associate Dean for Research at Vanderbilt University School of Nursing. Dr. Buerhaus is a noted author and expert on the aging nursing workforce and the nursing shortage. He has written extensively on the subject as well as trends in the nursing labor market.
http://nursing.about.com/od/nursingshortage/a/RNsVSCEOS.htm

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link and kind words about The Nursing Site at About.com. However, the article you link to is not BY Prof. Bruerhaus, it's is written by me about his research and findings.
~Kathy Quan

Linda's Blog said...

I am very sorry, I have edited my entry. Excellent information on your site, it is appreciated and needed.

Kathy Quan said...

Hi Linda,
Just a note to let you know I am in the process of moving the above mentioned content. About.com is going to shut down the nursing site in favor of a health careers site so I have set up my own site TheNursingSite.com where I will move all of these articles. I wish you continues success!
~Kathy