Monday, June 18, 2007

My new world of blogging

Well, I have entered day two of my new blogging life. I faithfully read the daily blog of Paul Levy, http://runningahospital.blogspot.com/, and find his blog interesting and thought provoking. I am captivated by this new found technology genre and have spent hours this evening reading other blogs when I should have been preparing dinner. Well, back to the subject at hand, the nursing shortage and the aging nursing population. I welcome any and all thoughts, observations, comments, and/or ideas on how we can deal with this impending crisis. I worry about preserving this important profession and wonder what it will be like to practice nursing in the next decade.

4 comments:

posted by JoAnn said...

Blogging is also new to me and I find it very interesting. Reading Paul Levy's blog is great.

Anonymous said...

Thanks to you both. Good luck on th eblog, Linda. I'll add it to my links.

Chris said...

I'm still getting used to this blogging, by the way does anyone know where the name "blogging" can from? Is it short for Bio Log???

Anonymous said...

FYI, the word "blog" is derived from weblog (web-log,) sort of an on-line diary.